FREE VIRTUAL TAX CLINICFor tax year 2008 to 2020
FOR FAMILIES AND INDIVIDUALS WITH LOW INCOME
IN THE VIETNAMESE COMMUNITY
We will do free tax filing for you if you meet the following conditions:
1) Your income meets the following criteria in 2020:
- Income of maximum of $ 30,000 per person
- Income of two people up to $ 40,000
- For each dependent, add an additional income of $ 2,500
2) You have a simple tax profile: Usually that you have no income, or have income solely from the following sources: employment, retirement, pension, disability, unemployment insurance industry (EI), other social subsidies, scholarships, scientific research allowances, ... and bank interest of less than $ 1,000.
In case you do not meet the above requirements, we would like to introduce you to a professional accounting firm with a preferential price.
International students and students are encouraged to file taxes even when you have no income.
If you receive a CRA "File My Tax" invitation, please call or email us for help.
DOCUMENTS TO BE PROVIDED TO US:
- ID papers, photos (Driver's license, passport ...)
- Tax documents (T4, T4A, T4E, T4OAS, RC62, T2202, ...)
- Income-related documents: RRSP refill form, drug invoice, child care expenses, student loan information, government letters, CRA.
- Or call us for advice.
Please note: You need a scanner, camera, and internet to scan the necessary documents for tax filing and send them to us.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
Call us at 587-889-9260 or email email@example.com to make an appointment for a video interview and get instructions.